At Benefitful, we value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a yearly $2,500 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited college or graduate school in the near future.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for internet marketing content creation is enough.
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
Impact of Internet on Marketing
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by November 30, 2017
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
-Responsiveness to the question
-Grammar and style
-Thoughtfulness and originality
-The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs.